Web of Games
Friends of No Time To Play
- fluffy: Artist, musician, game developer… and prolific commenter around here.
- Isolectra: Game streamer, tinkerer, but mostly a friend who always cheers me on.
- MUSHPark Hosting: One of the few places where I feel at home online.
- Nova: NES developer (including custom chips!) and all-around good friend.
- Ruby Quill: Gamer, developer, artist, writer, and more.
- Skunkworkx.org: Gaming historian, artist, musician, computer scientist. Cool guy!
- The Digital Antiquarian: A history of computer entertainment by Jimmy Maher
- Winter's Oasis Post-apocalyptic steampunk fantasy MMORPG. Text-based, RP-centric and all-around excellent.
- Mark Burger: Creator with similar inclinations to my own, who generously sponsored No Time To Play when it was most needed.
- Robot Senpai studios: an up-and-coming game development outfit from down under.
- Roger Kenyon posts interactive poetry and interactive courses on his two websites, when he's not sending encouragement and suggestions.
- Key & Compass: the homepage of David Welbourn, old-timer of the interactive fiction community.