The city skyline at night, under curfew.
A grid of laser beams frames the dark shapes.
Lightning and thunder rock the heavens.
Then it's quiet again... but only for a moment.
Your solitary fight begins anew.
Laser Sky is a side-scrolling shoot'em up with abstract vector art and slow-paced gameplay, suitable for older gamers. It's based on the original prototype of the same name.
- Intel Atom 1.6GHz (minimum) or
- AMD Athlon 3200+ (recommended);
- HTML5-capable web browser.
- Arrow keys or WASD to move;
- Space to shoot;
- P to pause/unpause;
- M to mute/unmute;
- Enter to continue after game over.
- Escape to leave the game early.
In Firefox you can also play with a gamepad: use the left analog stick to move and button 1 to start/fire. Menus can only be navigated with the keyboard.